Tuesday, July 8

dream,hope and belief.



i left myself a year ago
and i found it was good to just be bold
i found it weird but i let it go
but my heart felt the cold.

i remained there without a worry
as time got greedy
my dreams were getting blurry
and the weather turned windy.

i was trapped in the black hole
i felt like i could not see the light again
my heart was pierced and there was a hole
starting to turn black all over again.

i tried to fight myself and reached the light
tried to grasp into the reality
that the world  i was in was actually a plight,
towards somewhere called, Eternity.

i turned and turned till i saw a path
a voice from here and there tried to poke
but i turned again and saw a long different path
i ran fast before the darkness started to choke.

i saw a dim of light
a stray of white light embraced me
after a while my heart felt light
without darkness surrounding me.

the hole was still there, barely healed
i still felt the chill from it within
but my heart started to change, slowly sealed
eventhough the light was barely in.

pain and regrets surrounding me
i left myself and  let it go
i clasped my hands hard and shoved down the other me
now i started to change for another go.

i changed.
and still walking on the long path.
for the dream, hope, and belief.

inshaAllah. May Allah Bless.

::23.1.14:: 16.09::