Sunday, December 1

Repost: New beginning?




It has been a while since i feel the need to write something but alas, I do not have anything to spill just yet. 

I have been editing out all previous posts and deleting this and that without actually thinking to delete the WHOLE posts. Side eyeing the-me-who-changed-everything. 

and whoopsie here it is, my new blog with a new background (which i will get back to reedit again later) and new blog title + address. 

Perhaps I just need something different so that I would go back to writing and hopefully finding ways back to myself. 

So, dear me, I promise that I will start working on my writing again, and perhaps making a new one for professional purposes at wordpress INSHAALLAH

._.

because everything starts somewhere right, and the start is the beginning of everything.

*smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment